Seeking Dual Registered Midwife to work on a 3 – 6 month contact basis in SA. You will be working on a rotating roster with some on-call required. This health service experiences 150 births per year across 4 birthing suites, therefore birth suite competencies are required.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Valid full working rights in Australia
- 12-months Australian experience
- Experience in birth neonate/anti- & post-natal/labour required (FSEP training also required)
- No sponsorship offered
- This Health Service is part of the Flinders and Upper North Local Health Network. Beautiful coastal location in Whyalla.
- Up to $62.96p/h + penalty rates
- 9.5% Super
- ASAP start
- Welcome pack and uniforms provided
Submit an Application or Enquiry:
Please apply via the link below, or contact Zoe Croucher on 1300 267 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.