Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care? Gold Coast Private Hospital is looking to employ a Registered Nurse for their Anaesthetic Unit. Suitable applicants with the right clinical background are encouraged to apply.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
Gold Coast Private is a 314 bed, 21 operating theatre facility offering the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care. By offering the latest technology, and state-of-the-art hospital facilities, we attract doctors and surgeons from all over the world. This has made Gold Coast Private the hospital of choice for GPs, consultants and patients. Led by top consultants and dedicated nurses, our multidisciplinary team comprises expertise in all areas of medical/surgical treatment and obstetrics, including 24-hour emergency and cardiac care, intensive care, maternity, paediatrics and rehabilitation. Gold Coast Private boasts two cardiac catheterization laboratories, including a hybrid theatre, separate onsite day surgery facility as well as robotic assisted surgery (da Vinci® Xi™ and Mako). By working closely together across all of our medical specialties, we can ensure that patients receive the most comprehensive package of care and treatment.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards)
- Working with Children check (if relevant)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Minimum 1 year anaesthetic experience essential
Depending on hours worked your hourly rate will range from $34.9870 to $46.7250 per hour based on your years of nursing experience as per the Healthscope & QNMU/ANMF – Queensland – Nurses – Enterprise Agreement 2019-2021.
Applications close: 1 December 2020
For further enquiries: Bec Siebenhausen, NUM Anaesthetics. Phone (07) 5552 2930. Email: Bec.Siebenhausen@healthscope.com.au